Friday, June 13, 2008

Hip Hip Hooray!

After seventeen long weeks, Tim finally graduated last week. Thank you to all of our family and friends who were a huge support during this process. Here are a few pictures of the festivities that day.

I'm not sure which of us was happier to have the training behind us! Quite the handsome graduate, if I do say so myself.

It's a family tradition. Tim with his uncle Dave.

We have a lot to be proud of Tim for. Graduating from college and from the academy within the same six months took a lot of work and dedication on his part.

After the graduation, we had a fun barbeque at our house, complete with fire fighters, a fire truck and hats for the kids. Pretty little Thais and her beautiful Mama Danielle.

Oh Tyler. Of course this boy couldn't get enough of the fire engine again. He wore the hat non-stop for the next two days. It was a fun day. Thank you to everyone who came to help us celebrate and to those who couldn't make it but sent their thoughts our way.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Fun Pictures! We are so proud of Tim. We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Congrats brotha'....I wish I could have been there, but I promise to be a better family member and stay in touch. We live too close not to have a couple of weekend get-a-ways.....remember, I live closer to you than my parents....