

Daffodils are yellow, and my husband Tim is a very cool fellow.... Okay, so poetry is not exactly a strength of mine, but my husband was very sweet this last week and brought me the most beautiful roses I have seen in a long time, possibly ever, so I had to share pictures. I've always been a girl who enjoys the occasional surprise/romantic gesture, and I must say Tim has done a fine job of picking up on this over the years. It had been a while since we had fresh flowers in the house, and I have definitely enjoyed staring at these beauties this week. Thank you Tim!
2 comments:
How sweet! What a lucky girl!!
I love your family picture at the top of your page! You all look great! Roses! Tim needs to give a lesson to the other husbands in the ward on how to treat your wife! :-)
Hope you have a great week!
Post a Comment