I emailed this to some family the other day, but thought I would also share here, since he cracked me up so much. Tyler's funny little mind sure keeps us on our toes.
WITHOUT ANY prompting, ask your child these questions and write down EXACTLY what they say. It is a great way to find out what they really think.
Tyler’s Interview – March 30, 2009 (just over three-years-old)
What is something mommy always says to you?
Ummm, I don’t know.
What makes mommy happy?
Ummm, reading my books.
What makes mommy sad?
Ummm, don’t listen.
What does your mom do that makes you laugh?
Tickles me.
What was your mom like as a child?
Ummm, how ‘bout playing with toys and reading you books with me?
How old is your mommy?
Ummm, I don’t know. What you name is Mom?
How tall is your mom?
Like this high. (Holds hand above head.)
What is her favorite thing to do?
Reading your books and how ‘bout reading you sciptures (scriptures).
What does your mom do when you’re not around?
Ummm, copy me.
If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I don’t know… umm, I don’t remember, Mom.
What is your mommy really good at?
How ‘bout reading you sciptures (scriptures). Mommy, I love you… you funny!
What is your mom not very good at?
How ‘bout being sad. That’s not good.
What does your mom do for a job?
Ummm, makes some oreo cookies and chocolate chip cookies. That you job to do, Mom. Okay, mommy?
What is your mommy’s favorite food?
What ‘bout pizza. And what about my food? My ‘favite’ food is tortilla.
What makes you proud of your mom?
Actually, playing toys with me. Mommy, you didn’t play toys with me yesterday. You really didn’t mom.
If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
I don’t know. I can see you. What my cartoon is?
What do you and your mom do together?
Go to the zoo.
How are you and your mom the same?
How ‘bout bigger than me.
How are you and your mom different?
How ‘bout see animals at the zoo, being an airplane guy…
How do you know your mom loves you?
How ‘bout this gun. (points to toy gun for his Playmobil pirate)
What does your mom like best about your dad?
What about Jayden and Tyler?
Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
How about to the zoo.
How old was your mom when you were born?
Ummm, I don’t know. I don’t know, Mom.
What is your favorite color?
Umm, red, yellow and black. And blue and yellow.
5 comments:
So cute and funny! Sounds like you guys must have gone to the zoo recently!
Too Too Cute!! I love how random little kids answers can be! ;-) What a sweetie!
What a great idea! Very fun...
That is so cute Jen! I will have to try that with Kate. I love the part about you making oreo shakes as your career! Too cute!:)
CUTE CUTE CUTE
Post a Comment