Thursday, April 24, 2008

Brotherly Love

A couple of days ago, the boys and I were hanging out and trying to get some cleaning done around the house. I put on a worship CD of mine for our motivational music and went into the bedrooms to make the beds. I returned to the living room minutes later to my very own live rock concert.










Here, we have Jayden on the drum/xylophone thing and Tyler jamming on his yukalele guitar, which he proudly tells me is a "cuckoomaley".










Later in the day, I found the boys throwing themselves against the sliding glass door. This led to a double time out. I'm not sure what I was thinking by not separating the two...










If you ask me, it looks like these two are having a little too much fun "doing time".










The best part of the day happened when, in the middle of some intense dinosaur play on the coffee table, I heard Tyler turn to Jayden and say, "I luh you." Yep, it was big brother's first "I love you" from his number one fan. Many more have followed since.

No comments: