My mother-in-law emailed me the link to this video about a month ago. For some reason every time I watch it, it has a very powerful effect on me. I think it reminds me of how much alike we all really are. I also can never watch it without thinking of Psalm 149:3 - "Let them praise his name with dancing". Anyway, whether you find it touching or simply funny, this is sure to brighten your day. Enjoy! (You may want to pause the music at the bottom to better hear the song that goes with the video.)
3 comments:
What an amazing video! Turner sat still & watched the whole thing-which is a lot to say seeing how he never holds still! It was beautiful!
That is an incredible video! Thank- you for sharing it! Very powerful!
Loved the video. Also, we are so happy for your baptism. ( Sorry we are late) I so wish I could have been there!
Post a Comment