Thursday, October 30, 2008

My potential future baby

So, as many of you know, Tim and I would love to have a little girl one day. My friend Danielle sent me to this site (http://www.makemebabies.com/) where you can upload pictures of yourself and your spouse and it supposedly shows you what your baby would look like. I'm not sure how accurate it is, though, judging by the below outcome. She looks nothing like our boys. I'm not really sure about the hairdo. Little braids are not so much my thing. It was worth a shot anyway! :-)


What do you think about my little new baby Jessica?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she is pretty darn cute!

Stephanie said...

I'm sure if you had a little girl that she would be drop dead gorgeous!

Emily said...

That's actually a pretty cute prediction. Usually, they turn out pretty creepy. Your girl will be even cute though, I'm sure!!