Well, I'm pretty sure this is the longest absence we've had from the blogging world since really starting this blog last spring. It's been quite a busy last month. My parents came to visit us for Christmas, which was a lot of fun. It also allowed Tim and I the rare treat of getting to sleep in a couple of mornings while they got up with the boys. Then, starting right after the new year, Tim began his new work shift, which he'll have for the next 6 months... midnights. It's been interesting so far, but now that his sleep is adjusting during the day, it hasn't been all bad. My brother also came out for a visit just last week. The boys had a blast wrestling with their uncle.
In other news... Jayden turned 6 this past Monday! I seriously cannot believe that he is 6! Especially this last year with starting school and so many new experiences, it just seems like he is growing up so fast. He now practically knocks me over whenever he runs up to give me a hug.
Tyler has officially started potty training... again. We've had a few short-lived previous attempts, but I always ended up giving up and giving in. This time, though, I am prepared to stick with it for the long haul. We started yesterday, and so far it has gone pretty well. I'd say we're about even with accidents and successes throughout the day. We did overcome the big hurdle of going number 2 in the potty. He went for the first time this morning, and now seems to be pretty comfortable with that idea. We'll see...
Finally, drumroll please... we're expecting baby #3 late this July. I'm 13 weeks now, and yes, the exhaustion and sickness over the past two months are definitely partly to blame for the lack of updated pictures on here. Now that I have some energy back, maybe I'll get back on top of things. We're very excited and should be able to find out what we're having at the end of February.
Well, that's about it. Hopefully, I'll get around to finally putting up some pictures from the last month in the next week or so. Happy New Year!
11 comments:
Congratulations!!!! I didn't realize you were pregnant! You've had a lot going on with Jayden's birthday and family visiting. Your brother seems really nice. I'm glad he was able to come to church with you. Good luck with everything!
Congrats Jenn!! That is one lucky baby getting to come to your family. I hope you are feeling better. I've been thinking of you and keep meaning to call and check on you.
Ren was so excited to get Jaydens bday party invitation. He will be there!
Take care and please let me know if I can do anything for you.
Congratulations!! I heard the rumor this last week, but... Yeah, I am so excited for you. Good luck!!
CONGRATS Jenn and Tim! I am so excited for you guys. Crazy how hectic, yet fun, the holidays always are. We got home and have been sick for two weeks now. Hopefully we can get back into the real world soon and hang out sometime! AND Happy birthday to Jayden!
I can't wait to find out what you're having!Your boys are going to be so adorable with this baby..S/he will definitely be loved! Babies are so exciting :O)
Congratulations! I found 3 the most difficult to manage, but your oldest is 6, so you will have more help then I did:)Penieli has been a lot of help now, with Calvin. I hope you get feeling a little better..it will be fun to hear what you are having!
We are so happy for you! Can't wait to find out what you are having:)
YEAH! How fun for you guys, the boys will be great big brothers. Did you get into see Dr. Mainmann then? Congrats!
Congrats! I kind of wondered on Sunday when I saw you, but that is a question I'll never ask unless I know for sure. You look great! Good luck.
Congrats! I can't wait to hear what you are having! I am so excited for you guys!
Congratulations Jenn! By the way, thank you so much for letting Miles use your potty when we at the park across from your house a while back...
Post a Comment