Tyler is a very cuddly little boy, which we all love. He'll take almost any opportunity to just cozy up with you on the couch, at the dinner table, in bed, even at the grocery store. When we're shopping he constantly tells me, "Mommy, I want hug." So, I usually end up getting my groceries leaning over the cart in a permanent embrace with my little guy.
I don't remember what I was trying to get done this morning, but Tyler asked me to stop and "Nuggle him."
The next time I turned around, it was apparently Daddy's turn, and I caught the two snuggled up watching Sports Center. There's not much better in Tim's book than cuddling with his boys with football highlights on in the background.
Last night it was Jayden's turn. The boys were cozied up on our bed reading a book while I got ready for soccer. I love that Tyler is so affectionate. His snuggle time requests help us all to slow down and relax a bit.
2 comments:
Carter is my snuggler and I love it. I love the boys reading together, very sweet.
Awww. They are so sweet. I love snuggle time!! How fun for you to get to spend one on one time with Tyler during the day!! What sweet brothers. Boys can be so fun!!
Post a Comment