Tim and I just love having so much one on one time with Tyler lately. Now that Jayden is in school during the day, we get this guy to ourselves a lot more. I also have to say that I love a lot of things about the 2s, granted not the tantrums or the attitude, but I love the things kids start to say at this age. Lucky for us, Tyler is a very loving child, so he is constantly making everyone in the family feel loved with his little phrases. Here are some of Tyler's latest favorite sayings:
"Mommy, I need you."
"Daddy, I want you."
"Jayden, guess what... I luh (love) you so much!"
"Oh my gosh!"
"Mommy, you cazy (his attempt at crazy)!"
"Nuggle (snuggle) me, Mom." or "Mommy, I want nuggle you."
And today in church there was, "Mommy, Thais so cute!"
Of course, there are times when he doesn't feel like talking. At these times, usually when he's in a funny mood, he resorts to his current favorite made up words, "Pookeelas" or "Cookeelas".
4 comments:
2 is a golden age! They are so funny and loving; thanks for sharing all of the cute things Tyler is saying. Very fun!
How sweet. I just love kids. I especially love when they are finally able to communicate. I loved all the phrases and made up words!! Too cute! Thanks for sharing.:)
That's so cute. I need to start writing down the cute things my kids say. Linden Always says "Hold You Mom" when he wants me to hold him. Kids are the best.
I'm glad you wrote this down so you can always remember it. You have such great kids!
Post a Comment