Chase, or Chaser Bugg as we like to call him, is 4 months old today. I can't believe it has already been that long since this little guy has come into our lives. He is an amazing baby! Everywhere we go, people comment on how quiet and calm he is, or on how much he smiles. I couldn't have asked for an easier baby. He usually is pretty content just playing on his playmat, sitting in his Bumbo chair, relaxing in his swing or being held. And he sleeps like a star - he'll go for 10 1/2 hour stretches at night, then nurse and sleep for another 2-3 hours. Whoohoo! And for naps, he just falls asleep on his own if I put him in his crib when he starts getting tired. I already love this boy so much and tell him every day how happy I am that he is a part of our family. Since I haven't blogged much since he's been around, here are some of my favorite Chase pictures... okay, it's actually A LOT of my favorite Chase pictures. But what can I say, I can't get enough of this boy! :-)
Here he is all dressed up for church at just a couple weeks old.
Here he is all dressed up for church at just a couple weeks old.
Catching some z's in the car seat.
Gotta love the "Weebok" shoes.
Okay, it's rare, but he does get mad from time to time. Like here, when he really wanted to eat, but mom wanted to make sure to get a picture of him in the outfit his Auntie Leanne bought him.
At around 7 weeks he started to smile. The best! Here he is at about 9 weeks.
Hanging out with his big brother Tyler. Chase actually looks a bit like Tyler, especially around the eyes and nose, so it will be interesting to see how much they resemble each other as they get older.
On his way to cheer Jayden on at a soccer game.
Snoozing in his swing... a favorite pass time.
This guy is so easy going that he will just entertain himself on his playmat and then fall asleep and take a nap there too. So often if we leave the room for a little while, this is how we find him when we get back.
Now that he can hold onto things, his older brothers have started sharing toys with him. Here he is "snuggling" with a Power Ranger.
Here are some shots I got today. I love this picture because this is a common expression for Chase. He loves to just observe the world around him with this sort of serious and curious look on his face.
And it may be hard to tell, but there is definitely a trail of drool heading down his chin in this picture because this boy already has the tip of his first tooth through the bottom gumline. He started teething at 3 months, when I first detected the hard white ridges pushing at the gums. Now there is definitely a little sharp ridge of one tooth poking through. This is crazy to me because everyone in my family teethed late, but apparently Tim cut his first tooth at 4 months too, so like father, like son.



2 comments:
He is such a cutie!
What a cute boy! It is amazing how fast it goes... enjoy every minute!
Post a Comment