Sunday, November 8, 2009

FINALLY a quick update...

Yes, we are still alive and blogging. Life with three boys has made keeping up with our little family website a bit harder than I had imagined, but now that Chase is a little older, hopefully I can be better. So what have we been up to in the past 3 months? Here's a quick update:
Tim - still working midnights, playing softball, coaching Jay's soccer team, and helping out a lot around the house
Jenn - taking care of 3 boys and a husband, trying to keep the house from falling into total disarray, playing soccer, assistant coaching Jay's team, and training for her first triathlon (which was this past Saturday)
Jayden - a big first grader, reading all sorts of little chapter books, excelling at math, playing soccer, busy with friends, a big helper with his little brothers
Tyler - a big preschooler, lots of playing with his best buddy Thais, doing a great job as a big brother, playing pee-wee soccer once a week, and keeping mom and dad on their toes
Chase - smiling, laughing, spitting up, cooing, rolling from his tummy to his back, scooting, and recently sucking his thumb
So there you have it. More updates to come soon.

Here are the 3 Nelson boys, or should I say Darth Vader, Obi Wan Kenobi and a pumpkin, all ready for some Halloween fun. I love these three boys!
Chaser in the bumbo chair. I really can't believe how big he's getting! It goes so fast.
What are you looking at?
My cute cheering section at the triathlon.
Proof - I did cross the finish line.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

You did awesome Jenn! hopefully next year I'll be there with you!

Emily said...

Great update Jenn! What an exciting last few months you've had!