I bet you thought we were never going to update this blog again. Well, I almost thought that myself for a while. Lately, though, I've been feeling really strongly that I need to get back to blogging and update what we have been up to for the past... well, about 2 years. The thing is, this is really the only kind of family record keeping I do, and I don't want to lose some of our precious moments and memories as a family. So here is just a little taste of how much our boys have grown since we last posted pictures... Enjoy!
Chase is no longer 4 months old, as he was in our last pictures. He's now 22 months and FULL of personality!
Tyler and Chase have gotten to be quite the buddies, palling around the house all day while Jayden is at school.
All 3 boys are getting so big! I just love these guys.
Oh, and since it's been a while, I guess we should mention that baby boy number 4 is due in 8 weeks, right on Chase's 2nd Birthday. Man, oh man, a lot can happen during a blogging hiatus! :-)
1 comment:
Yeah!!! So happy to see an update. Your boys are so cute. Hope all is going well.
Post a Comment