Tim and I have this deal that each time one of us graduates from college with a new degree, the other takes him/her on a fun trip.... But there is one caveat - the trip doesn't have to happen right away. For example, I graduated from college in 2005, and we went to Hawaii in 2007. Well, Tim graduated in 2008, so by the summer of 2010, I knew I needed to take him somewhere fun. Plus, we were celebrating our 10 year anniversary that year. It just so happened that my best friend Danielle was also turning 30 that year, and her husband wanted to do something fun for her. So, late one night, the 4 of us had a brainstorm - let's take a cruise together! The tickets were bought and in July we all headed on a 5 day Mexican cruise. It was a blast!
One of our port days was in Ensenada. We got to see these cute little cubs as we got off the boat.
Me in front of La Bufadora, a huge natural blow hole. Too bad it wasn't going off just then.
Even though Tim and I both spent most of our lives living in California, this was our first time in Mexico. The touristy market area.
Street performers Ensenada style.
And this cute little towel monkey waiting for us back in our cabin.
Danielle took many more, and better pictures. Stay tuned for those to be added one day. :-)






No comments:
Post a Comment