Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Randomness

Apparently, we went through a phase where we took pictures of each other, the kids, etc. after church on Sundays.
The 3 brothers looking handsome.
 And sleepy.  We had 9 o'clock church that year, so everyone was ready for naps by the time we got home at noon.
 I just love these two boys and the friendship they have.  Don't get me wrong, they fight with the best of 'em, but they also really love each other.
 These two are pretty cute together too.  It's fun to see how the next younger brother really looks up to the older one.  Tyler is that way with Jayden, and Chase with Tyler.
 Dad and his boys.  Those are some good looking guys if you ask me.
 Mom and her boys.
 Chase's spaghetti face.
 Oh yeah, it's good!

 Tyler opted for pizza, I guess.
 Big Jay boy.
 My heart melts when I see my kids doing something like this. 
 Ready for church again.
 Cute Tyler boy.
 Chasey in his first little suit.
 Lest you think our boys always look put together and reverent.  Boys will be boys!

No comments: