In August 2010, Jayden started 2nd grade and Tyler started preschool at the elementary school. Tyler thought it was so cool to go to preschool at the same school as Jayden.
The brothers on campus.
Jayden's first day in his new classroom.
Tyler in his new class.
Brothers reading together.
Chase discovered a love for zucchini.
"Look Mom, we're Santa Claus!"
Chase loved riding his fire truck all around the house.
This is fun!
Tyler wanted to practice being a missionary. I think he'll make a pretty great one someday.
Jayden had to pose with scriptures too.
Jayden practicing his family photography skills.
Tyler thought Tim's dad's old flight helmet was the best thing ever. I just thought it made him look like an alien. ;-)
Slip 'n slide fun!
Jayden in action.
Tyler played in a peewee soccer program that fall. I'm not sure how much he actually loved the soccer, but he sure did love posing for pictures in his uniform. Getting donuts afterwards on Saturday mornings wasn't bad either. :-)


















No comments:
Post a Comment