Friday, April 13, 2012

Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010 was an interesting time.  I was in my first trimester of pregnancy and not feeling very well.  Somehow, we still managed to pull together most of our family traditions and enjoy the season, even if it included a lot of movie time for the boys and sleeping on the couch for mom.  :-)

You cannot have a Christmas season here in Gladden Farms without the annual ugly sweater Christmas party... well, unless it has been upgraded to a thrift store formal party instead.
Tim and I sporting some "hot" digs.  Tim was so excited to wear that hat, which he has held onto since he traveled to Europe as a child.  And I realized I could still totally get the big bangs going.
 Christmas morning.  Santa had come.
 Chase loved the bows.
 Jayden was so excited about his first digital camera.
 Tyler and his new rocket ship.
 And it's space station.
 I think Tim liked his gifts too... especially NFL Madden 2K11 for the Wii.  He is still a kid at heart after all.  :-)

No comments: