Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Family Pictures - When we were just 5

We didn't get to take too many great family pictures at the temple when we were sealed because it was August and super hot and sunny.  So, a little over a year later, we talked our good friends into going up to the Mesa temple with us to do family pictures there.  Here's what we got...
I love the light in this picture.
 Our family of 5 at the time.  Chase 15 months, Tyler 4, and Jayden 7.


 Oh yes, it got a little crazy at times.  :-)
 My Chasey bug.


 This so captures his silly personality at the time.
 Tyler boy.
 He still had such chubby little cheeks in these pictures.  I love it!
 Cute boy!
 A budding photographer.
 Future missionary.
 Handsome guy.
 Mom and Jay.

 I love these guys!
 Brothers at the temple.

 I sure do love this man.
 Two crazy guys.
 And the shot the captures it all... Mom, are we done yet?  ;-)