In December of 2010 I had the chance to fly out to California by myself for a weekend to go to my little cousin's wedding. I remember Kelly as such a sweet and pretty little girl. Somethings never change. She is still as sweet as can be and absolutely stunning.
The happy couple, Matt and Kelly, sharing their first dance.
My dad sure has some beautiful sisters. My aunts Nancy and Sue with my handsome cousin Dustin.
My uncles Steve and Randy. I love that Steve and I are taking pictures of each other at the same time. Oh, and in the middle, my gorgeous cousin Amy. Amy and I are only 5 months apart in age. We were super close growing up, spending most weekends together at our parents' soccer games and then having sleep overs at each other's houses. My childhood memories are filled with moments shared with this favorite cousin of mine.
Kelly and Uncle Randy sharing a father/daughter dance.
Aunt Nancy and Dustin.
Cake time. I'd say these two look pretty happy. Wishing them many years of that happiness to come.






No comments:
Post a Comment