Thursday, June 21, 2012

2 Little "Getaways"

Tim was a brave man, and took 3 boys, including little Chase on a Father and Sons campout to give me and my hopelessly swollen pregnant ankles a break in June 2011.  Unfortunately, largely due to the young man below, Tim's night was not so restful.
 The boys sure had a great time palling around in the mountains with their buddies for a night.
 The dads and all their boys getting ready for breakfast.
All the tents.
 Tim and I were also able to get away alone for a few nights.  We headed to beautiful Sedona, but not before stopping in Phoenix to go to my good friend Sara's graduation.  I am so proud of this lady for getting her master's degree.  Sara and I go way back to elementary school, were friends throughout high school and then roommates in college.  I miss living close to this girl.
 Sara and her Dad.
 Ahhhh, Sedona.  Ignore the goofy faces we're making and just focus on the gorgeous red rocks in the background.

No comments: