Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Food and Field Trip Fun

Oh man, the children-learning-to-feed-themselves phase is always such a joy (insert large doses of sarcasm here if you have light carpet under your dining table as we do)!  It sure does make for fun pictures, though...
 Yummy popsicle!
 Ok, so this has nothing to do with eating, but I love this picture of Tyler and Chase!
 Who doesn't eat breakfast shirtless and with a knight's helmet on?!
 So sorry to disrupt your privacy good sir.
 Mmmmm, yogurt!

 Wow!  It doesn't get much cuter that this... I love these boys!
 I had the fun experience of doing an at-home preschool for Tyler in his last year of pre-K.  Two other friends and I put it together 2 mornings a week.  We rotated houses each week, and the person whose house it was at was in charge of the lessons.  On one of my weeks, Tim and I took the kids to the police station for a field trip.  Here are Tyler's buddies on one of the motorcycles. 
Linden.
 Maya.
 Carter.
The kids had a blast.  Tim even took their finger prints, during which Chase disappeared for a minute, only to be found cleaning the toilet in the holding cell with his bare hands.  Mom had a brief heart attack over the germs and sheer grossness of the whole thing, and just had to tell herself that surely there had only been very clean criminals in there as of late.  Thank goodness there was plenty of handsoap and hand sanitizer nearby!

No comments: