Sunday, November 22, 2009

My boys

I have just been feeling incredibly grateful for all four of "my guys" this weekend. They have each enriched my life more than I can say. I'm so thankful for my husband who works so hard for us, and who has given me the opportunity to be able to stay at home with our boys during this important time in their lives. And I am forever grateful to get to be the mom to my three little boys. They each have such fun and unique personalities, and I really enjoyed spending lots of time with them this weekend. Yesterday, we had fun-filled day of soccer, haircuts, the mall (okay that part with 3 boys was maybe not always so fun), then a movie night and some snuggle time in bed with mom. It really doesn't get much better than that!

The Nelson Boys
I love Jayden! He can usually be found with his nose in a book, and sometimes even with his feet kicked up over the back of the couch. He knows how to kick back with the best of 'em.
And have I ever mentioned that he's a great big brother?
Story time.
These two love Star Wars. All their figures are set up on the coffee table and ready to conquer the living room galaxy.
Jayden and Tyler are also becoming so grown up and self sufficient. They now get out of bed quietly in the morning and will just read until mom or dad get up to get them breakfast. And with Jayden's help, they can now bathe themselves and get ready for bed all on their own too. It's awesome!
I hope these boys will grow to be great friends and always look out for one another... and that they'll always have just a little time for mom too. :-)

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Your boys are awesome! Cute pictures Jenn!

Hall of Halls said...

You have some of the cutest boys!

Joseph and Tiffany said...

They are so cute Jenn!!

Christina said...

Your boys are too cute! They all look like they are so sweet to each other!:)

NewBini said...

You are an amazing mom for those boys, and Chase is a doll! I am jealous of the 10 hours of sleep!

Danielle said...

Those pictures are so fun! Chase looks adorable...already lookin' like a little man!

Stephanie said...

You have amazing boys!!!