After our little unplanned stop in London in 2010, we made it to Deutschland to visit my family for two weeks. They had the pleasure of meeting our silly little Chase for the first time.
Chase hammed it up as usual. He went through this funny phase where he would scrunch his eyes and throw his head back and laugh to try to get as many people as possible to laugh along with him. It usually worked pretty well. :-)
Chasey having a snack with Ur-Oma Uschi and Mommy.
Three brothers playing legos. Those toys are cool in any country.
Playing at the Stadtpark (city park).
This picture melts my heart. Tyler boy and his Ur-Opa Hannes.
Chasey and great-uncle Henning at a zoo.
Chase with my aunt Tine's mother - Oma Heide.
Playing at a fantastic indoor playground.
Jayden loving riding the metro system, with Opa Hannes in the background.
Chasey liked the train ride too, with Oma Uschi.
Jayden and my cousin Jonas strolling along the beach at the North Sea.
Jayden and Opa Hannes in front of city hall in Hamburg.
I can't get enough of the green grass in this picture. Neither can Chase.
Snuggling with Oma Uschi.
My 3 boys with their great grandparents.
I love my family in Germany more than words can say, and I treasure every opportunity we have to go visit them. I am so grateful that we were able to take all of our boys to visit that year, and I love that they are each getting to develop their own memories and experiences with my family members there. I can't wait until the next trip... and won't have to for very long because Tyler, Chasey, Owen boy and I are heading to visit again this coming May. Yay! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment