Thursday, February 16, 2012

Tyler Boy Turned 4 - Playing Catch Up Again

I am bound and determined to get this blog up to speed this year, which means back-tracking about 2 years and catching up on all the fun memories we've made in that time.  So, of course, we cannot leave out Tyler's 4th Birthday party.  My heart just melts when I see this little boy's smile!  I am so grateful that Tyler came into our family when he did.  He was a bit of a surprise, but without a doubt the most incredible surprise gift we've ever received. After going to a friend's party at Chuck E Cheese's a few months before, Tyler had his heart set on one there too.  It was totally worth it, both for Tyler and for mom and dad.  Tyler and his buddies had a blast, and we loved that someone else set everything up, cleaned everything up, and coordinated the whole event.
The Birthday boy with the friendly Mr. Cheese himself.

Here's the big 4 year old boy blowing out his Birthday candles.

And getting ready to dance with all of his friends.
 He was pleased as punch with his presents.  I mean, check out that grin.  :-)
We adore our Tyler boy, and it was so much fun to have a big party just for him.  I loved that phase of his life.  Tyler loved dressing up - his police man costume and Jayden's Spiderman costumes were favorites at the time.  He especially had a thing for helmets and hats, so the big crown at Chuck E Cheese's was very well received!
Even while brushing his teeth, Tyler could be found accessorizing...
Oh, and we can't forget a little someone else who had a big month that March.  Chase was no longer confined to the floor... he learned to stand.  

No comments: